Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code LOVEISLOVE.

Join today!
A Woman Is No Man
A Woman Is No ManHayleyStenger (13)
Love

This book was amazing. I am already planning to give it to so many women in my life.

KaseyBaril (28)
Same. I've been recommending it to anyone I know. What a powerful book.
A Woman Is No ManCB (11)
Ending

I would love to know what others think about the ending (last chapter). How would you explain it?

Kjacobson (1)
I, too thought about Deya’s memory of the park and how this must of been the night Adam killed her. But I also thought this could’ve been the night she’s killed and this is her vision slipping into death to finally be free. Was such a good book...Loved it!!
(3)
The last chapter was Isra running away, right before the subway door opens and she finds Adam there and is caught by him. That’s the same memory Deya has of meeting their father at the subway unexpectedly and going to the park with him.
MelissaHaley (2)
I was disappointed it didn’t show how she got caught, or how exactly she died, from her perspective. Left me wanting more and to have it all tied together.
ChristineDuane (58)
I thought it was the day Deya remembers going to the subway and seeing her dad when the train doors opened. So the book wouldve left off right before that moment.
ChristineDuane (58)
I think it was the same day as the memory of the day Deyas parents took them on a picnic...did you think that too?
MelissaHaley (2)
I didn’t think about that. Could be, but if she was planning to meet Adam for a picnic, then why was she afraid she would run into him?
ChristineDuane (58)
I think she was trying to escape, and when the train doors opened he was standing there and she got caught.
ChristineDuane (58)
not on a picnic, to the park. oops
A Woman Is No ManChristineDuane (58)
Love

I love this book. Anyone else?

EricaMarois (1)
Yes!!! I loved it so much. Might be my all-time favorite BOTM pick!
(3)
I posted this on Instagram because it’s seriously the best compliment ever! Thank you so much ????????????
CB (11)
OMG it is so good!
ChristineDuane (58)
The ending omg!
(3)
I’m so happy you loved it and so appreciative you took the time to read. Thank you!
A Woman Is No ManCarolynLange (1)
Already Sold Out?

This book is sold out already. It's February 2nd! Does anyone know if they tend to restock new BOTMs within the first month?

Alex (1)
I know! What’s going on here? This is the only book of the group I would want to read this month and it’s only February 2nd. I didn’t know selling out of choices was something I had to worry about. Looks like I’ll have to skip this month. Disappointed. :-(
CaraBowery (2)
Don't skip! This happened to me last December. They will restock. There will just be a small delay in getting your books! I ordered this one too!
MellissaHodgson (9)
Actually I've emailed them about sold out books as well and they've brought some of the ones back that I've wanted. For example, The Girl Who Smiled Beads sold out last year, but I was informed that they brought it back this month! I'm sure if enough people email them they'll respond and add more stock. I would encourage you to not skip the month yet, but wait it out and see if they restock!
LBendotti (26)
Looks like it’s back in stock! Might have been a glitch?! I noticed when they added the new categories on the add on section, all of them were saying sold out when it wasn’t really the case...
LBendotti (26)
Oh wow. Someone did mention in a post below that it’s one of the most anticipated books of 2019, so it doesn’t surprise me. I once emailed them about sold out books and they said they don’t restock them after they sell out. But given that it’s only the 2nd and it sold out, they might? But probably not, unfortunately... :-(
A Woman Is No Man (1)
I couldn't commit to one....

I was torn between "A Woman is No Man" & "Early Riser", so I purchased both! I'm excited to receive my picks for the month. I'll start with the former. I've mainly been reading thrillers, so it'll be nice to shake up the genre.

A Woman Is No ManMellissaHodgson (9)
Obvious Choice

I feel like A Woman is No Man was hands down the obvious choice for this month. It's the most anticipated book of 2019! I can't wait to read it! I'd gotten so many thriller books that last few months (nothing wrong that) so it's nice to try something new.

bkharr (11)
Ditto! That was my choice, too. I wasn’t even aware of all of the hype.
A Woman Is No ManApoorva (1)
Excited by the Choices!

After browsing the February selections, A Woman Is No Man is going to be my pick, hands down! The Winter Sister was a close second but I'm hesitant to pick up a thriller after the high bar set by the Silent Patient! What're you leaning towards?

(1)
I agree! It was hard to decide. I chose A Woman Is No Man as well and added on The Winter Sister. I also considered The Age of Light. I can't wait to receive my box this month!