Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
michelemrogacki
The Silent Patientmichelemrogacki (6)

Yes, it was not as good as everyone led me to believe it would be. I purchased in March as an add on book, so read it after my March selection. I could tell it was the authors first novel. I hated the ending. It just dropped off to nowhere.

A Gentleman in Moscowmichelemrogacki (6)

I agree with you - not my favorite and I heard so many good things about this book. Was it me? I am glad that someone else had a hard time liking this book. I couldn't get into it. I finished it, but it was a struggle and took me a few extra days.

The Age of Lightmichelemrogacki (6)

I enjoyed reading your post. I agree. I also looked up the characters on goggle and loved what I was able to find. That made it more interesting, but do this when you are almost finished or done with the book because they are spoilers here.

Good pick!

I loved your review and agree with you. I am sorry so many did not like this book. Yes, not the easy to "get into", but once you do then that is all it takes! I also looked up the characters after I read the book and it was interesting what I found.

Before She Knew Himmichelemrogacki (6)

I received my books on Wednesday, started reading Before She Knew Him on Thursday and finished Friday night. It drew me in. I had to finish, but was disappointed in the end! I don't want to give it away, but it got a little too gruesome and then obvious for me.