Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
Tawni
Before She Knew HimTawni (6)

They met a few months before he was murdered. He was in college already and old enough to drink. I think it said he was 22-23 when he died. Hen was in her mid thirties, so there's a definite age difference there!

It definitely freaked me out a bit too. I was thinking she must know about the split personality if Richard was to never be around Mira and for her to dislike him so much. I think I'm going to read the book again to get a better context for that relationship and see if I pick up on anything else I might have missed. I flew through this book!

Really? I disagree on the ending, I was not expecting any of the ending. I really enjoyed it!

LOVED!!! - **MAJOR Spoilers!!

Okay, WOW! I absolutely LOVED this book! Could not put it down. I didn't even remotely see that ending coming. I have an infant and a toddler, and I finished this in 2 days. Definitely a favorite from BOTM!

Looking for a little clarity or opinions here - did Mira know about Matthew's alter ego Richard? It said throughout the book that Mira didn't like Richard. When she came home abruptly and found Matthew's office disheveled, she assumed Richard had been there. So if Richard died during infancy, then Mira had never actually met him face to face - unless of course she had, in which she would know her husband wasn't well. And if that's the case, then why was she so shocked when the neighbor accused her husband of murder? See what I'm saying?

The only other explanation is if she simply didn't like him because of the way Matthew talked about his brother. But wouldn't that be super odd, to have never met your husband's brother that he sometimes talked to?

Let me hear your thoughts on that!

LOVED!!! - **MAJOR Spoilers!!

Okay, WOW! I absolutely LOVED this book! Could not put it down. I didn't even remotely see that ending coming. I have an infant and a toddler, and I finished this in 2 days. Definitely a favorite from BOTM!

Looking for a little clarity or opinions here - did Mira know about Matthew's alter ego Richard? It said throughout the book that Mira didn't like Richard. When she came home abruptly and found Matthew's office disheveled, she assumed Richard had been there. So if Richard died during infancy, then Mira had never actually met him face to face - unless of course she had, in which she would know her husband wasn't well. And if that's the case, then why was she so shocked when the neighbor accused her husband of murder? See what I'm saying?

The only other explanation is if she simply didn't like him because of the way Matthew talked about his brother. But wouldn't that be super odd, to have never met your husband's brother that he sometimes talked to?

Let me hear your thoughts on that!

It's always pretty slow for me. It takes at least a week to get to me from when I place my order.