Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code LOVEISLOVE.

Join today!
CB
A Woman Is No ManCB (11)
Ending

I would love to know what others think about the ending (last chapter). How would you explain it?

A Woman Is No ManCB (11)

OMG it is so good!

A Ladder to the SkyCB (11)
Really enjoyed this one

This book was interesting and original. I really enjoyed the read. I have read The Heart's Invisible Furies, also really good, which was one of the selections by this author last year. I plan to read some of his other books as well. Glad I made this my choice for November.

Winter in ParadiseCB (11)

I really enjoyed this one. It was hard to put down. I'm looking forward to the next two in this trilogy.

An Absolutely Remarkable ThingCB (11)
Not great

I did not care for this one. The main character, April May, was not very likeable and the ending.....what? Lots of pages that pretty much went nowhere in the end.

Winter in ParadiseCB (11)

I enjoyed this one very much. It was hard to put down so I finished quickly. Looking forward to the next two in the trilogy!

CalypsoCB (11)

I agree as well. So sick of hearing about politics. I just wanted a fun read.

The Philosopher's FlightCB (11)

I agree and despite your very good point, I didn't enjoy this book at all.

White FurCB (11)
Really good

I found this book to be deep, dark and somewhat depressing. However, that being said, I really enjoyed reading it. It was beautifully written. I was pleasantly surprised at the happy ending. I'm glad this was one of my selections for this month.

One Day We'll All Be Dead and None of This Will MatterCB (11)
Not impressed

I was not impressed. Hard to finish. Didn't hold my attention well. I did not find this book humorous.

PriestdaddyCB (11)
Priestdaddy

I typically love memoirs but did not enjoy this book. I couldn't get into it. I finished but didn't look forward to reading it, chapter to chapter, or "devour" it like I do books I enjoy. She is very eloquent with words so I can tell she is probably great with her poetry. I laughed once. I found myself rereading paragraphs because it just did not hold my interest.