Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
bookscoffeebreathing
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugobookscoffeebreathing (8)

I thought the style of breaking the book down by husbands was so interesting! I a little taste of what was to come, so that you couldn't put it down! I also had a few favorite quotes myself, sentences I read over and over because they just resonated with me so much. Her speaking of what is was like to keep running, and working, and not realizing how exhausted you feel until there is that person who says "It's OK I can catch you". In addition to the quote about loving someone so much you should be able to overcome anything. I just LOVED this book.

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugobookscoffeebreathing (8)

I did the exact same thing when I read the reveal! haha I never saw it coming! And indeed the past few months of selections I skipped over entirely, however I am beyond overjoyed that I decided to pick this one this month!!

The Sun Is Also a Starbookscoffeebreathing (8)

Totally! All of his self-hate would have made for an interesting perspective. And he seemed to be a pretty important character. We also never hear from Natasha's little brother!

The ending literally gave me chills! ^_^

I would have liked to hear the cab driver's story he seemed to be an interesting character. As well as hearing from Natasha's mom more. I think her perspective was shared only once, if at all.

I agree! It appears to be a simple question, but in fact is much more weighted.